The safety of our patients and the dental professionals in our practice has always been a top priority. Recently, we have enhanced our infection protocols even further, implementing measures that go beyond the recommended standards of care.
Check-In & Check-Out Process
- Hand Sanitizer stations are located throughout our office
- We encourage patients to use hand sanitizer while in our office
- We strongly recommend that patients continue to wear masks in our office, even while masks are not currently required
- Our team will be wearing masks for your safety
- Strict social distancing is practiced at all times, pre- and post-treatment
- Virtual treatment and/or financial presentations when necessary
Infection Control Protocols
- Pretreatment hand sanitizer and antimicrobial mouth rinse for all patients
- All staff will practice appropriate social distancing and handwashing standards at all times
- Staff will wear dental surgical masks at all times
- During treatment, PPE worn by staff will include:
- Mask (including N95 masks)
- Face shields
- Surgical gowns
- Air purifier present in a centralized location
In light of the current pandemic here are a few things you can expect when you return to our office:
- We ask that you limit the number of people accompanying patient to appointment (we understand that this may not be possible for everyone).
- We will be using pre-appointment questionnaires and taking non-contact digital temperatures to screen for any signs of active illness; this is for any individual who comes into the office, including doctors and staff.
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not meet the temperature requirements (under 100 degrees Fahrenheit) or have answered yes to any of the questions in our questionnaire.
- You will be asked to wait in your car upon arrival and call our office using your cell phone; we will call you when we are ready to bring back to treatment rooms.
- We ask that you wear face coverings or masks and that patients wear face coverings or masks before and after their appointment.
- Parents and patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water on arrival.
- We are scheduling patients farther apart to allow extra time to thoroughly clean each room between patients.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and washing their hands before and after all appointments.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces with an EPA-registered disinfecting agent every 30 minutes throughout the day (this includes door handles and frequently touched surfaces).
- All equipment is cleaned in accordance with OSHA guidelines and tested monthly.
- We will be taking temperatures of all staff members prior to starting work.
- All treatment rooms are equipped with HEPA grade air filters.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.