In light of the current pandemic here are a few things you can expect when you return to our office:
- We ask that you limit the number of people accompanying patient to appointment (we understand that this may not be possible for everyone).
- We will be using pre-appointment questionnaires and taking non-contact digital temperatures to screen for any signs of active illness; this is for any individual who comes into the office, including doctors and staff.
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not meet the temperature requirements (under 100 degrees Fahrenheit) or have answered yes to any of the questions in our questionnaire.
- You will be asked to wait in your car upon arrival and call our office using your cell phone; we will call you when we are ready to bring back to treatment rooms.
- We ask that you wear face coverings or masks and that patients wear face coverings or masks before and after their appointment.
- Parents and patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water on arrival.
- We are scheduling patients farther apart to allow extra time to thoroughly clean each room between patients.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and washing their hands before and after all appointments.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces with an EPA-registered disinfecting agent every 30 minutes throughout the day (this includes door handles and frequently touched surfaces).
- All equipment is cleaned in accordance with OSHA guidelines and tested monthly.
- We will be taking temperatures of all staff members prior to starting work.
- All treatment rooms are equipped with HEPA grade air filters.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Ann Guerra, Dr. Carly Egan and Staff